Blueberry Gingerbread Loaf with Lime Glaze
This loaf is perfect for year-round entertaining! Recipe is courtesy of the Berry Sweet Baking Contest, which was co-sponsored by California Giant Berry Farms.
1 box Concord Foods Blueberry Muffin Mix
1 ½ cups blueberries
1½ tsp. ginger
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
3 tsp. Concord Foods’ Reconstituted Lime Juice
3/4 tsp. lime zest
1/2 cup non-fat greek yogurt
1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
1/2 cup light coconut milk
1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
2/3 cup chopped pecans
1½ Tbsp. light cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup icing sugar
3 Tbsp. Concord Foods’ Reconstituted Lime Juice
Garnish: Cinnamon and icing sugar to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x3 loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine Concord Foods Blueberry Muffin Mix, cinnamon, ginger, lime zest and coconut; mix until combined.
- Mix in greek yogurt, egg, lime juice, oil and coconut milk. Fold in blueberries and pecans.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and for approximately 1 hour (60 minutes) or until a toothpick or cake tester inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Mix softened cream cheese, 3 Tbsp. lime juice and icing sugar together with a whisk.
- Drizzle glaze over top and refrigerate for 5 minutes until glaze is firm. Sprinkle cinnamon and icing sugar on top.