White Mountain Blueberry Cake
This light and delicious cake almost looks too good to eat! But don’t miss out! This recipe is courtesy of the Berry Sweet Baking Contest, which was co-sponsored by California Giant Berry Farms.
1 box Concord Foods Blueberry Muffin Mix
1 cup blueberries
1 large egg
½ cup water
¼ cup white chocolate chips
1- 4 oz. white chocolate baking bar
1 pint whipping cream
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1-1/2 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease and flour a 9" round cake pan.
- With wire whisk, beat water and egg together. Add 1 box of Concord Foods Blueberry Muffin Mix.
- Fold in blueberries and white chocolate chips. Add batter to prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool completely.
- While cake is baking, prepare topping by beating whipping cream, sugar and vanilla at high speed with electric mixer and refrigerate. Remove foil wrapper from baking bar and place on the edge of a cutting board over a large bowl. Using a vegetable peeler run the peeler down one side of baking bar to create chocolate curls. Continue until entire baking bar is used.
- Once cake has cooled, spread a half cup of whipping cream ontop. Top with 1 cup of blueberries. Spread remaining whipped cream over blueberries. Cover top of whipped cream with white chocolate curls. Randomly place remaining half cup of blueberries over top of cake.