Apple, Cranberry, Sweet Potato Bake Recipe
Apple, Cranberry, Sweet Potato Bake
1 package Concord Foods' Sweet Potato Casserole Mix with Marshmallow Topping
2 large sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into ½ inch cubes (1 1/4 lbs, about 3 cups)
1 large apple, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes (about 1 1/2 cups)
1 cup Ocean Spray® Cranberries, chopped in half, fresh or frozen
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup Ocean Spray® Cranberry Juice Cocktail
1/2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped, toasted
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 11” x 17” casserole dish with non stick cooking spray; set aside.
- In large bowl combine, sweet potatoes, apples, cranberries, butter, cranberry juice, and Sweet Potato Spice Pack, mix well.
- Pour sweet potato/cranberry mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally or until sweet potatoes are softened when pricked with a fork.
- Remove from oven, stir in pecans. Sprinkle top of sweet potatoes with Sweet Potato Marshmallow Pack. Return to oven for 5 minutes or until marshmallows are softened and light brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
To see more great recipes with Ocean Spray® products, visit: www.oceanspray.com
Category: Side Dishes