A cousin of the key lime pie.
- 1 (9 inch) prepared Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 small or 1 large hass avocado
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 tablespoons Concord Foods Reconstituted Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoons Concord Foods Reconstituted Lemon Juice
- Whipped Cream or Cool Whip, for garnish (optional)
- Halve and pit avocados. Scoop out flesh, place in a bowl and mash.
- Add the softened cream cheese and beat with a mixer until smooth.
- Add condensed milk, lime and lemon juices and beat until well blended.
- Pour filling into crust. Cover surface with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream or cool whip, if desired. Also delicious served with one of the Summer Fruit Sauces, which are on our website.