Baby Blueberry Key Lime Pies
Baby Blueberry Key Lime Pies*
- Baby Blueberry Key Lime Pies Ingredients:
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 cup Concord Foods Reconstituted Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime zest
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 12 miniature graham cracker crusts
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small pan over medium high heat, combine blueberries and lime
juice and bring to a boil. Reduce and simmer for 2-3 minutes until the blueberries start to soften. Remove from heat and cool in the refrigerator.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the lime zest, sweetened condensed milk, and sour cream. Add the cooled blueberry mixture and mix until smooth. Pour the mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust. Be sure to fill to fill as closely to the top as possible. They will settle down a bit during baking.
- Bake baby pies in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Garnish with lime slices and/or whipped cream and serve.
* This recipe, by Jenny O. of South Carolina, won 2nd Place in the Desserts Segment of Concord Foods' 2013 Summer Recipe Contest. Click Here for all winning recipes.