Bacon & Chive Roasted Potato Recipe
Bacon & Chive Roasted Potatoes with Concord Foods Seasoning
Concord Foods' flavorful blend of crispy bacon flavored bits, minced onion, flecks of chive and savory seasonings. One Bacon & Chive Roasted Potato Mix package is enough to season 3 pounds of potatoes. See our blog for advice on best varieties of potatoes for roasting and other uses.
3 medium potatoes (about 1 pound)
1+1/2 tablespoon of oil
1 tablespoon Concord Foods Bacon & Chive Roasted Potato Seasoning Mix
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F). Wash potatoes and pat dry.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise in half. Placing cut (flat) side down, cut each half lengthwise onto 4 or more wedges. Place in large bowl.
- In small bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of Concord Foods Bacon & Chive Roasted Potato seasoning mix with 1 1/2 tablespoon of oil.
- Pour seasoning mixture over potato wedges and toss until evenly coated.
- Place potatoes on a large baking sheet. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, turning them over once after 15 minutes.
Cooking times will vary depending on the desired crispness.
Hint: Makes a great seasoning for steaks, roasts and chicken - just sprinkle on before grilling or roasting.
Category: Side dishes