Banana Bread Pudding
1 loaf of Banana Walnut Bread, cut into 1″cubes, stale
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1 cup raisins
1 cup light brown sugar
5 large eggs, slightly beaten
4 cup whole milk
½ tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp vanilla
2 Tbsp rum
2 Tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 375o F.
- Grease 13 x 9” baking pan with 1 Tbsp butter. Add stale bread, walnuts and raisins.
- Combine all ingredient in a bowl (expect remaining butter), mix with wire whisk.
- Pour egg mixture over bread, let sit for 5 minutes.
- Dot remaining 1 Tbsp butter on top of bread and mixture.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes, or until done.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or in a bowl with light cream.