Banana Bread with Walnuts and Chocolate
1 package ChiquitaTM Banana Bread
1 cup mashed bananas (approximately 2 very ripe bananas)
1 large egg (lightly beaten)
1/3 cup water
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Pre-heat oven to 350oF. Grease and lightly flour 8 x 4 inch loaf pan.
- Hand mix egg, water, mashed banana and dry mix for 3-4 minutes.
- Fold in chopped walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350oF for 45 -55 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes. Loosen edges with knife and remove from pan.
Category: Breads & Breakfast
CHIQUITA and the CHIQUITA Logo are trademarks of Chiquita Brands L.L.C. and are used under license from Chiquita Brands L.L.C.