Banana Walnut Croutons
1 loaf Banana Walnut Bread
¼ cup butter, melted
¼ cup sugar
½ tsp ground cinnamon
¾ tsp black pepper
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
¼ tsp thyme
1/8 tsp ginger
- Preheat oven to 300oF
- Slice Banana-walnut bread in ¼” slices. Then cut slices into ½” squares.
- Place cut bread onto baking pan and dry in oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Combine sugar and seasoning in bowl.
- Brush cut bread with butter. In a separate bowl add butter croutons, toss with seasoning. Season as desired.
- Place croutons on baking pan. Bake in oven for 10 minutes, flip croutons and bake
- another 10 minutes, or until desired crispness.
- Serve on Spinach, Fruit & Nut with Goat Cheese Salad (or other salad).
Category: Soups & Salads