Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
Strawberry Smoothies are a perfect way to add fresh fresh fruit to your diet. If the taste of our strawberry smoothies don't have you convinced, consider that berries are an excellent source of vitamin-C and great natural antioxidants. Still not convinced? Here's the simple recipe from the back of the package. You just need a blender that crushes ice well, and you're less than two minutes away from a great tasting Strawberry Smoothie.
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries (frozen strawberries, thawed, may be substituted*)
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 1/4 cups ice (8 large ice cubes)
- 1 Package of Concord Foods Stawberry Smoothie Mix
- In a blender, add strawberries, ice, contents of Concord Smoothie Mix pouch and milk.
- Blend on high for one minute.
This recipe makes 3 servings (8 fluid ounces each). *Raspberries and other fresh berries may also be substituted.