The Blueberry Banana Smoothie With Flaxseed Recipe
Blueberry Banana Smoothie With Flaxseed
Here's a tasty way to add flaxseed, fiber and calcium to your diet. This refreshing & nutritious smoothie is quick & easy to prepare -- make in minutes with our Blueberry Banana Smoothie With Flaxseed Mix.
Serves: 3 (8 fl ounce servings.)
- 1 package Blueberry Banana Smoothie With Flaxseed Mix from Concord Foods
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 ripe banana (3/4 cup sliced)
- 1 cup milk (reduced-fat, low-fat or skim)
- 6 large ice cubes
- In a blender, add ice cubes, blueberries, banana, content of mix pouch and milk.
- Blend on high for 1 minute. Best enjoyed immediately.
Mixed Berry Smoothie:
Substitute 1 cup of mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries and blueberries) in place of blueberries, and prepare as directed.