2 1/2 cups blueberries
Juice from 1/2 lemon (approx 1 Tbsp)
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup of sugar
1 Tbsp. melted butter
1 box Concord Foods Blueberry Muffin Mix
4 Tbsp butter (cold)
3 1/2 fl oz whole milk
2 tsp sugar
Pinch of cinnamon
Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Add the first 4 items to a bowl. Gently mix with wooden spoon until blended. Add melted butter. Mix. Empty bowl into an 8 x 8 lightly greased square pan.
- In a clean bowl add 1 package of Blueberry Muffin Mix and 4 tbs cold butter. Blend with a pastry blender or butter knife until dough is the size of a pea.
- Add milk. Mix with wooden spoon until moistened.
- Spoon batter on top of blueberry mixture into 4 corners of pan. Spread batter except in center of pan. Leave approximately 2 inch diameter circle with no batter in center. (Batter will spread to center during baking).
- Premix 2 tsp of sugar and pinch of cinnamon. Sprinkle on top of batter.
- Cook 35 – 40 minutes. Cobbler is done when center crust is cooked through.
- Top with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream if desired.