Blueberry Muffin Recipe
Fresh Blueberry Muffins in Minutes
Make delicious blueberry muffins in minutes with Concord Foods' delicious blueberry muffin mix. Unlike other store bought muffin mixes, Concord Foods Mix provides the basic ingredients so you can add your own blueberries, egg and milk. Here's the easy directions that you'll find on the back of Concord Foods Blueberry Muffin Mix box.
- 1 package Concord Foods Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1 large egg (slightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen*)
- Course Sugar (optional***)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Lightly grease muffin pan.
- Mix the contents of the Concord Foods pouch with milk and egg (by hand) for 3 to 4 minutes or until all dry ingredients are wet. Fold blueberries gently into batter.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan, filling up the cups half way.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 13 to 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.** Cool before serving.
Category: Breads & Breakfast