Blueberry Orange Coffee Cake
2 packages of Concord Foods Blueberry Muffin Mix
2 large eggs
1 Tbs. orange rind
1 orange (juiced)
2 cups blueberries
2 Tbs. sugar
¼ tsp of cinnamon
2 Tbs. flour
5 Tbs. sugar
½ tsp of cinnamon
2 Tbs. butter (cold)
Preheat oven 375°F
Cinnamon & Sugar
Premix 2 Tbs. sugar and ¼ tsp of cinnamon, set aside.
Premix 2 Tbs. flour, 5 Tbs. sugar, ½ tsp of cinnamon. Cut in 2 Tbs. of cold butter with pastry blender or butter knife until dough forms into pea-like size. Set aside.
1. Mix rind and Blueberry Muffin Mix together in a bowl by hand with wooden spoon.
2. Put juice from orange in measuring cup. Fill rest of measuring cup with water to
measure to 10 fluid ounces.
3. Add eggs, juice/water to mix. Mix by hand with a wooden spoon for 1 minute
or until moistened.
4. Fold in blueberries gently.
5. Fill lightly greased bunt pan ½ way with batter. Sprinkle cinnamon/sugar mixture on
batter. Add remaining batter. Sprinkle top with streusel.
6. Cook on middle rack for 40 – 45 minutes, or until toothpick or cake tester inserted
comes out clean. Cool in Bundt pan before removing.