3 discs Concord Foods Caramel Apple Wrap*
1 tablespoon water
1 bag (2.9 - 3.5 oz) microwave popcorn
½ cup peanuts, optional
1. Preheat oven to 250*F.
2. Place caramel discs and water in a glass measuring cup. Cover
with wax paper or vented plastic wrap.
3. Heat in microwave oven on full power for 20 seconds. Stir.
Continue heating in 20 second intervals until discs are melted. Stir
to blend caramel and water.
4. Cook popcorn according to package directions. Discard all unpopped kernels.
5. Place popped corn in a large oiled bowl or pot. Add ½ of peanuts
Repeat with remaining nuts and caramel.
6. Pour mix onto a large cookie sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Let
cool for 10 minutes before serving.
*Caramel Lovers: use 5 discs of wrap and an additional teaspoon of water for irresistible, impossible to stop eating popcorn.