Cherry Cheesecake Milkshake
Cherry Cheesecake Milkshake*
- 2 Tbsp. Concord Foods Reconstituted Lemon
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened and cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup cherry preserves
- 1 cup pitted fresh or frozen dark sweet cherries, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- In a blender, combine the lemon juice, cream cheese, and milk. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Add ice cream, preserves, cherries, and sugar; blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe by Susan W. of Texas won 1st Place in the Beverages segment of Concord Foods' 2013 Summer Recipe Contest. Click Here to see all of the winning recipes.