Coconut Lime Bars
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup butter or margarine, softened
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons Concord Foods Reconstituted Lime Juice
- ⅔ cup sweetened coconut flakes, divided
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Combine flour and confectioners' sugar with softened butter. Mix with a fork or pastry blender until blended.
- Press evenly into an 8 inch square pan. Bake 20 minutes.
- Combine eggs and sugar and beat until blended. Add next 3 ingredients and beat until combined.
- Sprinkle half of coconut onto hot, baked crust.
- Pour egg juice mix over coconut covered crust. Top with remaining coconut flakes. Bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack for at least an hour. For best flavor, chill before serving.