Concord's Grilled Quesadillas
Concord's Grilled Quesadilla
Quesadillas can be prepared in advance, but are best hot off the grill!
Prep/cook time: 20 minutes Servings: 9
1 package Concord Foods Mild Guacamole Mix
2 cups of mashed avocados (2-3 ripe avocados)
1 package 8" tortillas
1 - 8 oz package of shredded cheese, mexican blend
1 - 9 oz package of pre-cooked chicken or turkey
- In a large bowl, prepare guacamole mix as directed on package. Keep chilled.
- On a flat clean surface, lay three tortillas and spread 1/4 - 1/3 cup of prepared guacamole over each one.
- Divide the 9 oz package of pre-cooked chicken or turkey evenly between the three tortillas and place on top of guacamole layer.
- Evenly divide the shredded cheese among the three tortillas and cover with another tortilla on each.
- If using a panini press, set temperature to high (400 degrees). Place quesadilla on surface, close cover and heat for about two minutes or until heated through.
- If using a large skillet or outdoor grill, set temperature to high heat. Place quesadilla on heated skillet. Heat for one minute and then flip quesadilla on heat for another minute.
- Cut cooked quesadilla into six pieces.
Category: Football Tailgate Recipes