Corn Chowder Recipe
An incredible tasting soup for all chowder lovers.
Serves: 6 to 8
- 2 packages Concord Foods Cream of Broccoli Soup Mix
- 4 cups cold milk (2% can be used)
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) Diced New Potatoes, drained
- 1 can (14 3/4oz) Cream Style Corn
- 1 can (8 3/4oz) Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 stalks scallions, thinly sliced into rings
- In a 4 quart pot, prepare soup as directed in steps 1 and 2 on package.
- Add potatoes, cream style corn, kernel corn and bacon.
- Cover and gently simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Garnish with scallions and serve immediately.
Category: Soups & Salads