Cranberry Muffin Recipe
Fresh Cranberry Muffins
Make delicious cranberry muffins in minutes with Concord Foods' delicious Cranberry Bread Mix. The muffins will have a hint of orange to complement the zesty cranberries.
- 1 package Concord Foods Cranberry Bread Mix
- 1 large egg (slightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup cranberries (fresh or frozen*)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease muffin pan.
- Mix the contents of the Concord Foods pouch with water and egg (by hand) for 2 to 3 minutes or until all dry ingredients are wet. Fold chopped cranberries gently into batter.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan, filling up the cups half way.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 13 to 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.** Cool before serving.
Category: Breads & Breakfast