Cranberry White Chocolate Orange Bars
1 package Concord Foods' Cranberry Bread Mix
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
1 cup Ocean Spray® Cranberries, coarsely chopped, fresh or frozen
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
2 cups confectioners' sugar
2 tablespoons orange juice
1 tablespoon butter, softened
1/4 teaspoon freshly grated orange zest
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9" x 13" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- In mixer bowl, combine Cranberry Bread Mix, water, egg and orange zest. Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes).
- By hand, stir in cranberries, white chocolate chips, and pecans. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- To make glaze: In mixer bowl combine all glaze ingredients. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed and creamy (1 to 2 minutes).
- Spread glaze on top of cooled bars. Cut into 18 (2.25" x 3") pieces.
To see more great recipes with Ocean Spray® products, visit: www.oceanspray.com