Concord Foods, LLC is a rapidly growing, dynamic food manufacturer, located 25 miles south of Boston (off Route 24) near the Brockton/Easton line. Concord Foods is a leading supplier of retail food products and custom ingredients to nationally recognized supermarkets, food service operators and leading industrial/food manufacturers.
National Accounts Manager
Ice Cream – Confectionery - Industrial
Concord Foods is a major manufacturer of ice cream ingredients, confectionary fillings, sweet toppings and beverage flavorings. We supply major ice cream, confectionary and nutrition bar manufacturers as well as leading food service chains.
We are seeking a National Sales Manager to develop and grow our business with the sectors named above. We are seeking a candidate primarily focused on the ice cream and confectionary sectors, and any experience selling to food service chains is a definite plus. The ideal candidate will have an established track record of dealing with major food manufacturers in these sectors and will bring existing contacts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Initiate and grow sales with national and regional ice cream, confectionary and nutrition bar manufacturers. Ice Cream manufacturers are the initial and primary focus.
- Identify potential targets, establish, contact and present Concord Food’s capabilities to new customers.
- Develop relationships with R&D, Purchasing, Sourcing and Marketing at target accounts
- Obtain new project briefs and sell Concord Foods products
- Source and manage brokers as required
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience selling food products to the ice cream, and / or confectionary and nutrition bar sectors. Food Service Chain sales experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to communicate with senior level R&D and purchasing personnel at leading ice cream, and / or confectionary and nutrition bar manufacturers.
- Excellent selling skills and the ability to adapt to different customer types.
- Technical knowledge (e.g., Food Science) highly valued.
- 30% - 40% Travel
- Excellent leadership qualities and communication skills
- Ability to prepare proposals, price quotes and bids
- Self starter able to identify opportunities and develop new business
- Good internal collaborator with sales, research and development, and production teams
The successful candidate will be a motivated, innovative entrepreneur with proven success of winning new business.
Please forward resume in (MS Word format) with salary requirements to:
Nancy Taylor, Director of Human Resources
Concord Foods LLC
10 Minuteman Way
Brockton, MA 02301