Concord Foods, LLC is a rapidly growing, dynamic food manufacturer, located 25 miles south of Boston (off Route 24) near the Brockton/Easton line. Concord Foods is a leading supplier of retail food products and custom ingredients to nationally recognized supermarkets, food service operators and leading industrial/food manufacturers.
Concord Foods, LLC is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to lead product and marketing initiatives in support key business strategies. The Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning, introduction and ongoing management of new products and existing product upgrades. The Marketing Manager will work closely with sales, manufacturing, purchasing, R&D and finance to ensure all revenue and customer goals are met. The Marketing Manager is also responsible for creating and executing marketing plans for various sectors such as Food Service, Confectionary and Ice Cream Manufacturing. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing, the successful applicant will be a ‘hands-on’ manager and leader.
- Lead and coordinate projects that involve cross-functional teams on new product launches, national account management, cost reduction initiatives, product ideation sessions, and annual budget preparation.
- Create, implement, and manage product road maps by market segments.
- Develop and calculate new product cost parameters and pricing.
- Provide ongoing support to the sales team in terms of product cost, production scheduling and analysis.
- Create and implement marketing and sampling programs for target markets and customers/prospects.
- Provide sales support for tracking critical orders, new product samples, and customer requests.
- Create and update sales and marketing collateral including industry presentations and sales materials, and marketing trends.
Required Experience and Capabilities
- 5-10 years of professional experience in a product management / marketing role.
- Excellent teamwork skills. This is an extremely collaborative position, the ability to work across functional areas is vital to the success of the position.
- Strong problem solving experience. Ability to identify potential problems and proactively generate acceptable solutions.
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects and as a member of the team.
- Excellent analytical, organization, project & time management skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- MBA or post-graduate degree in Marketing or related field preferred.