FINANCIAL ANALYST / COSTING
Responsible for all cost accounting reports used by managers throughout the Company.
Researches pricing and cost information to support cost accounting reports and analysis. Maintains automated report in system and other cost accounting files. Ensures that all cost and project amounts are in balance with related general ledger accounts. Researches discrepancies and posts corrections to the general ledger and the automated cost accounting system. Prepares ad hoc and special reports as requested by management. Aids the Controller in maintaining the database of supporting information for reporting needs. Researches exceptions and questions exceptions arising from reports and completes special projects as assigned by the Controller.
- Lead person in product costing and pricing on new products and overall company sales.
- Product stand cost development
- Download, sort and present from computerized systems financial data
- Budgeting and variance analysis
- Work with computerized general ledger systems including reconciliations
5-10 years’ experience in a manufacturing operation. Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point and Data Base. MRP exposure preferable. BS in accounting/finance. Proactive self-starter. Some experience with cost accounting
- Apply Industrial Engineering techniques (e.g. statistics, simulation, forecasting, optimization) to solve complex business problems
- Develop repeatable process for compiling and disseminating performance metrics
- Develop root cause analysis to drive sustaining and effective improvements
- Identify and implement efficiency improvements for work processes including tooling, facility layout, and processes to optimize repair and manufacturing performance
- Investigate purchase of new equipment and develop ROI to support acquisition
- Implement standard work procedures where applicable and define commonality among processes over many product lines
- Conduct field studies and data collection in support of sophisticated modeling and analysis Communicate results and recommendations to senior leadership
- Evaluate materials, design, and configuration of primary, secondary, and other packaging.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering/Industrial Systems Engineering or related Engineering field or an equivalent combination of specific industry experience and education
- A minimum of 2-3 years of direct industry experience, prefer a level of 6-8 years
- Preferred candidates will have a demonstrated record of successfully using LEAN manufacturing methodologies to show positive business results
- Experience conducting data collection efforts and analyses, including familiarity with capacity/demand analysis and modeling techniques solving.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to partner with others to handle multiple priorities in a challenging operational environment.
- Strong computer skills including spreadsheets, databases, statistical and graphics software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under changing conditions.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
We offer an excellent benefits package including: medical/dental/life/STD/LTD/401k and a competitive salary based on experience, and much more. Year end bonus.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment physical, background check and drug screen.
Please forward resume in MS Word format with salary requirements to:
Nancy Taylor, Director of Human Resources
Concord Foods LLC
10 Minuteman Way
Brockton, MA 02301