10 PM – 7:30 AM
This individual will be responsible for actively managing a team of 8 sanitarians on the third shift. He/she will be expected to establish and maintain expectations, standards and productivity goals for the team. As a hands on supervisor, he/she will share the workload as necessary to complete required cleaning and equipment setup in time for 1st shift operations.
The supervisor will schedule, train, direct, coordinate and audit the daily work, insuring, the cleanliness of production areas and equipment. He/she reviews sanitation logs and implements the daily, weekly, monthly sanitation schedule requirements. He/she will make any necessary adjustments in sanitation schedules, specific requirements and procedures as deemed necessary by Production or Quality. Participates with quality and production in activities necessary to maintain Safe Quality Food (SQF) Level 2.
Reviews sanitation, chemical management, quality control, maintenance, safety, and other operational records for accuracy and sign off. Interface with quality and production personnel to resolve production or sanitation problems. Hire, train, motivate and evaluate staff. Insures that the team is properly trained in safety procedures and encourages safe work practices.
2-4 years experience in a third shift production environment with supervisory experience mandatory. Strong management and team building skills needed. Demonstrated mechanical aptitude required. Good computer skills a must. Prior sanitation and CIP experience a plus. Degree in business or management preferred.
Concord Foods will provide sanitation training through external and internal resources for the right candidate.
We are seeking an organized, reliable, detail and service-oriented warehouse supervisor to join our growing team. In this position, you will monitor warehouse inventory as well as manage warehouse staff to ensure that products are stored appropriately and shipped out in a accurate, efficient manner. 5 plus years management experience in a warehouse position. This position includes rotating Saturdays.
Warehouse Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and oversee all warehouse logistics
- Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, motivating, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Track and account for all incoming and outgoing products
- Confirm proper and timely delivery of products
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments
- Perform various inventory counts; order supplies and goods as needed
- Supervise all forklift operations
- Maintain warehouse and machinery, ensuring equipment is serviced when needed and a clean and tidy workspace is kept at all times
- Maintain shipping documentation, manifests, and receipts; enter relevant data in reports as needed
- Ensure that shipment materials match packing lists before dispatching orders
- Ensure proper transport, packaging, and placement of products
- Abide by and enforce facility rules and state laws and regulations
- Improve warehouse work processes through strategic planning in order to create a more efficient fulfillment system
Warehouse Supervisor Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field preferred
- 5 plus years management experience in a warehouse position
- Knowledge of inventory and supply chain management
- Experience with Lean manufacturing a plus (green belt)
- Forklift certification and/or ability to successfully complete forklift training and operate machinery safely according to company protocol
- Proficiency in computer systems, including ERP, Microsoft and data entry systems
- Physical stamina, able to work long hours on one’s feet and lift 50+ pounds
- Excellent organization and efficient time-management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
PAYROLL/ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK
The Finance Department has added a new position handling Payroll and Accounts Receivable.
Payroll Clerk Job Duties to include but not limited to:
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Solves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prior experience working with a payroll system required. Workforce Now experience a plus. Ability to create reports from payroll system.
Accounts Receivable Clerk Job Duties:
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Experience working with ERP system a plus
Payroll/Accounts Receivable Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
Associates degree or higher in Business Admin. Ability to work a 40-45-hour work week. This is a Non-Exempt position. 2-4 years’ experience preferred. Experience with Payroll systems, ADP a plus. Strong Excel experience: V-Lookup, pivot tables a plus. Strong organizational skills, Accounting, Data Entry Skills, good math skills, financial software, analyzing information, attention to detail, thoroughness, reporting research results, verbal Communication. Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential nature. Food background a plus
We offer an excellent benefits package including: medical/dental/life/STD/LTD/401k and a competitive salary based on experience, and much more. Year end bonus.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment physical, background check and drug screen.
Please forward resume in MS Word format with salary requirements to:
Nancy Taylor, Director of Human Resources
Concord Foods LLC
10 Minuteman Way
Brockton, MA 02301