Frozen Margarita Pops
A wonderful frozen treat for summer parties!
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup Concord Foods Reconstituted Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 teaspoons orange liqueur (Triple Sec or Cointreau)
- In a small saucepan, combine water and sugar. Heat until sugar is dissolved; cool.
- Stir in reconstituted lime juice, tequila and orange liqueur.
- Pour into 6 (3) ounce paper cups. Place in freezer until partially frozen (approx. 1 hour).
- Insert a small plastic spoon into center of cups and freeze until firm.
- To serve, cut off paper cup.