Frozen Strawberry Cloud
This no-bake pie is the perfect summertime treat!
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, divided
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup Concord Foods Reconstituted Lemon Juice
- 3 cups (8 oz tub) cool whip, thawed
- 1 (6 oz) Oreo Pie Crust
- In a food processor, coarsely chop about 12 oz strawberries (hulled and sliced).
- Transfer to a large bowl; add milk, lemon juice and 2 cups cool whip. Mix well.
- Pour into pie crust, cover and freeze for at least 6 hours until firm.
- Remove from freezer 15 - 20 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with remaining strawberries and cool whip. Also delicious drizzled with warm Concord Foods Chocolate Dip for Fruit. If a light fruity sauce is preferred, try the Strawberry Summer Fruit Sauce, another great recipe on our website.
* If there is leftover pie, return it to the freezer.