Fruit Salad Dressing or Dip
Serves: Makes about ¾ cup
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 ½ teaspoons Concord Foods Reconstituted Lemon Juice
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger or ground cinnamon
- 6 cups cut fresh fruit (strawberries, grapes, pineapple, kiwi, banana, blueberries, mango etc)
- Optional garnish: toasted sweetened coconut flakes (ginger recipe) or finely chopped mint leaves (cinnamon recipe)
- Combine sour cream, powdered sugar, mayonnaise, lemon juice and spice of choice in a small bowl.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine cut fruit in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing.
* Dressing can also be used as a dip.