Gingered Pumpkin Soup
With Banana Walnut Croutons
Ingredients3 Tbsp butter
1 sweet onion, medium, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 cup pumpkin, cooked*
3 cup chicken broth
1 tsp freshly grated ginger
½ tsp salt
¾ cup light cream
Garnish with Banana Walnut Croutons
- Melt butter in sauce pan, sauté garlic and onion until tender.
- Stir in pumpkin, broth and spices. Remove from heat
- Pour soup into blender and blend until smooth.
- Return to saucepan, stir in cream, and reheat.
- Serve and garnish with Banana Walnut Croutons
* Canned pumpkin can be substituted
Category: Soups & Salads