Gourmet Chocolate Caramel Apple Wrap
Deliciously fun for the whole family.
Serves: 5 to 6
Concord Foods Caramel Apple Wrap or Microwave Caramel Apple Kit
5-6 Fresh Apples
2 bags of chocolate morsels or bars, melted (white chocolate or milk chocolate)
2 bags of chopped nuts
Candy pieces or Jimmies (optional)
- Prepare the Concord Foods Caramel Apple Wrap or Caramel Apple Kit according to the directions on the package.
- Melt the chocolate morsels over low heat on the stove. Stir constantly, so it doesn’t burn. Once the chocolate has melted, remove it from the stove.
- Dunk a caramel covered apple into the melted chocolate, until it is covered. You may need to use a spoon to help completely cover the apple.
- Roll the apple in the chopped nuts (or topping of your choice). Be creative & use your favorite candy or jimmies as a topping!
- Let the apple sit on waxed paper to cool. Once you have completed making all of your gourmet apples, store in the refrigerator (cover lightly). Let apples sit for about 30 minutes before eating or cutting apples.
For parties ~ Wrap the completed apples in colorful foil & tie with a bow. Perfect for party favors & Halloween treats!