Italian Wedding Soup Recipe
Italian Wedding Soup
An Italian Wedding Soup is traditionally made with green vegetable and meat in a broth. This hearty recipe is made with Concord Foods Greens Seasoning Mix.
- 12 – 18 Mini Meatballs, fully cooked
- 1 can Beef Broth, reduced sodium
- 1 can Chicken Broth, reduced sodium
- ½ cup Onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Water
- 1 packet Concord Foods’ Greens Seasoning Mix
- ½ bunch Spinach, de-stemmed, rinsed and chopped*
- 8 oz. Orzo Pasta, cooked firm and drained
- Parmesan Cheese to taste
* ½ package of Frozen Chopped Spinach may be substituted
- In 2 quart pan, sauté onions in oil until slightly brown.
- Add water, Concord Foods’ Greens Seasoning Mix packet, beef and chicken broth, and meatballs. Bring to boil. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add pasta and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add spinach and simmer for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Serve with parmesan cheese.
Category: Soups & Salads