Mini Summer Lime Parfaits*
Serves 8 - 10
- 16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup Concord Foods Reconstituted Lime Juice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 drop green food coloring, if desired
- One sleeve graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios, very finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Lime zest, for garnish
- Beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Add lime juice, condensed milk and food coloring and beat on low speed to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour. Lime mixture can be made a day in advance.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter, graham crackers and pistachios. Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet lined with foil. Bake 5 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Spoon half of lime mixture evenly in the bottom of 18 - 24 shot glasses. Sprinkle half of graham cracker mixture evenly over top and repeat with remaining lime mixture and graham crackers to form two layers.
- Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle with lime zest, if desired.
* This recipe, by Kelly M. of Texas, won 1st Place in the Desserts Segment of Concord Foods' 2013 Summer Recipe Contest. Click Here for all winning recipes.