The Sunkist Orange Ice Smoothie Recipe
Sunkist* Orange Ice Smoothie
Concord Foods and Sunkist* bring you orange refreshment with this simple recipe made with our smoothie mix, fresh oranges, ice cubes and water. It's a cool thirst quencher that your family will cheer for in hotter months, and enjoy any time they need a taste of summer.
Serves: 3 (8 ounce servings.)
- 1 package Sunkist* Orange Ice Smoothie Mix from Concord Foods
- 2 medium oranges**
- 1/2 cup water**
- 10-12 large ice cubes (2 cups)
- Peel, section and remove seeds from oranges.
- In a blender, add oranges, ice, contents of smoothie mix pouch and water.
- Blend on HIGH for one minute or until you have a smooth slushy consistency.