Patti's Lemon Broccoli Panzanella
Patti's Lemon Broccoli Panzanella*
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1/2 red onion
- big handful of cilantro
- 3-5 tomatoes
- 2-3 cups of big cubed stale French bread (or any bread/big croutons)
- 1 cup of shaved parmesan
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Concord Foods Reconstituted Lemon Juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut broccoli into bite size pieces, blanch then toss in cold water to stop cooking.
- Slice red onion's thin.
- Rough chop cilantro.
- Cut tomatoes in bite size pieces.
- Mix above items, add cubed bread (or croutons), parmesan, olive oil and lemon juice. Toss with salt & pepper.
* This recipe by Patti F. of Massachusetts won first place in the Salads & Sides segment of Concord Foods 2013 Summer Recipe Contest. Click Here to see all the winning recipes.
Category: Side Dishes