Eggs Florentine Recipe
This amazing recipes replaces the English muffin with a portobello mushroom cap.
4 large portobello mushrooms, stemmed
2 Tbsp. olive oil
Dash of salt
- 4 eggs, poached
- Chives for garnish (optional)
- 1 Package of Concord Foods Hollandaise Sauce Mix
- 1 cup of water
- Prepare Concord Foods Hollandaise Sauce according to directions on package.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Rub portobello mushroom caps with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place caps on baking sheet, cap side up and roast for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- To assemble, place each mushroom cap on each of four plates, cap side down. Top each cap with a poached egg and drizzle the hollandaise sauce over top. Garnish with chives, if desired. Serve immediately.
Category: Breads & Breakfast