Portuguese Kale Soup Recipe
Portuguese Kale Soup
If you enjoy eating greens, then you must try this incredible soup recipe!
- 1 lb Linguica or Kielbasa Sausage, sliced
- ½ lb Chorizo Sausage, sliced
- ½ cup Onion, diced
- 6 cups water
- 3 cans (14.5 oz) Reduced Sodium Beef Stock
- 1 ½ lb fresh Kale, about 2 bunches, chopped
- 2 cans (15.5oz) Red Kidney Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 or 3 cans (15 oz) diced Potatoes, drained and rinsed
- 1 packet Concord Foods’ Greens Seasoning Mix
- In stock pot, brown chorizo and linguica. Remove from pot, let cool, and slice.
- In stock pot, sauté onions in the oil left from sausages.
- Add chopped kale, sliced sausage, beef stock and water. Bring to boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add kidney beans, potatoes and Concord Foods’ Greens Seasoning Mix and simmer for 20 minutes.
Category: Soups & Salads