Praline Banana Muffins Recipe
Praline Banana Muffins
You won't be able to resist the taste of toasted pecans and fresh bananas in these amazing muffins!
Serves: 121/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted*
3 tablespoons light brown sugar
1 tablespoon sour cream
1 package ChiquitaTM Banana Bread Mix
1 cup mashed banana (approximately 2 very ripe bananas)
1 large egg (lightly beaten)
1/3 cup water
- Pre-heat oven 400*F.
- Place 12 paper baking cups in muffin tin.
- In a small bowl, combine chopped pecans, brown sugar and sour cream. Set aside.
- Prepare batter according to package directions (step 2). Spoon batter into muffin cups.** Top the center of each muffin with the pecan mix (approximately 1 measuring teaspoon per muffin).
- Bake at 400*F for 15 to 18 minutes. Remove muffins from tin immediately and cool on a wire rack.
* To toast nuts, pre-heat oven 375*F; spread on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, stirring halfway. Cool.
** Using an ice cream scoop makes filling the cups easy and quick.
Category: Breads & Breakfast
CHIQUITA and the CHIQUITA Logo are trademarks of Chiquita Brands L.L.C. and are used under license from Chiquita Brands L.L.C.