Garlic & Herb Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Roasted Garlic & Herb Mashed Potatoes
This mashed potato sensation can be made with potatoes or with instant mashed potato mix.
|For 4 to 5 Cups||For 2 to 3 Cups|
|Potatoes (guide for potato varieties) *||3 pounds||1 1/2 pounds|
|Butter or Margarine||4 Tbsp||2 Tbsp|
|Milk||1/2 cup||1/4 cup|
|Concord Mashed Potato Seasoning||Entire Pouch||1 1/2 Tbsp|
- Peel and cut potatoes into 1 inch pieces.
- Cook in boiling water until tender (20 to 25 minutes)
- Drain water from the potatoes.
- Mash potatoes. Stir in butter and seasoning mix.
- Gradually add milk and whip until potatoes are desired consistency.
Amount of milk used may vary depending on the desired consistency of the potatoes.
Category: Side Dishes
* Using Instant Mashed Potatoes:
Ad 1+1/2 tsp of seasoning mix per cup of prepared mashed potatoes.