The perfect dessert for any occasion!
1 package Yellow Cake Mix (2 layer size, no pudding added)
1 package Concord Foods Banana Cream Pie Mix
4 large eggs
3/4 cup water
3/4 cup oil
1/4 cup dark rum
1/3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour 10" tube or bundt cake pan.
- Combine cake mix, filling pouch of Banana Cream Pie Mix, eggs, water and oil in a large bowl.
- With electric mixer on low speed, blend to moisten. Continue to beat on medium speed for 3 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 45 - 55 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 15minutes. Invert cooled cake onto serving plate.
- When cake is completely cooled, poke holes in top of cake with meat fork or skewer. Drizzle rum over top of cake.
- If desired, garnish cake with prepared Banana Cream Pie whipped topping (see step 5 on package for topping directions).
- Refrigerate cake for at least 1 hour.