Sparkling Cranberry Kiwi Lemonade
Sparkling Cranberry Kiwi Lemonade*
- 9 to 10 medium kiwi fruit, peeled, divided
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup Concord Foods Reconstituted Lemon Juice
- 1 quart cranberry juice
- 1 quart carbonated water
- Take two kiwis and cut them into small pieces. Place in ice cube trays and fill with water. Freeze.
- Cut remaining kiwi into fourths; place in a food processor.Cover and process until smooth. Strain; discard pulp.
- In a large pitcher; stir sugar and lemon juice until sugar is dissolved. Stir in kiwi puree. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in cranberry juice and carbonated water. Serve over kiwi ice cubes. Slice remaining kiwi and place on the rim of each
* This recipe from Paula M. of Pennsylvania won 2nd place in the Beverages Segment of Concord Foods' 2013 Summer Recipe Contest.