Strawberry Lavender Lemonade Recipe
Strawberry Lavender Lemonade
Courtesy of Skye Welch - Summer Recipe Contest, 1st Place Winner
This refreshing lemonade recipe won first place in Summer Recipe Contest. Perfect for a summer day.
5 cups water
1½ cups sugar
¼ cup lavender leaves, diced
1 cup Concord Foods Reconstituted Lemon Juice
4 large strawberries, thinly sliced
1) Bring 2 ½ cups of water and 1 ½ cups of sugar to a boil. Boil until sugar has melted.
2) Add lavender and strawberries to boiling water. Cool to room temperature
3) Mix 2 ½ cups of water and 1 cup of Reconstituted Lemon Juice with ice.
3) Strain lavender and strawberry mix. Add strained juice to the cold mixture.
4) Serve over ice and enjoy.