Sugar Cookies with Blueberries
1 package of Concord Foods Blueberry Muffin Mix
½ cup of sugar
½ cup of soft butter (60° to 65°F)
1 cup of fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine sugar and muffin. Beat on low for 1 minute.
- Add soft butter and mix on medium speed until mix resembles course crumbs. (1- 2 minutes)
- Add egg. Mix on medium speed for 1 minute or until blended and batter starts to clump together.
- Add blueberries and gently mix with a wooden spoon.
- Roll into 1 ½ inch balls. Place 12 balls on ungreased large cookie sheet. Pat down ½ about way.
- Cook for 13-15 minutes or until cookie is lightly brown. Let cookies cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to plate