Summer Fruit Sauce Recipe
Summer Fruit Sauce
This light sauce is wonderful on summer desserts.
Serves: Makes about 1 ½ cups
- 10 -12 oz strawberries (hulled and halved) or raspberries
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons Concord Foods Reconstituted Lemon Juice
- In a food processor or blender, puree strawberries or raspberries with the water until smooth.
- Strain puree through a fine mesh strainer, pressing firmly with a rubber spatula. Discard solids in strainer.
- Stir in sugar and lemon juice until blended. Refrigerate until serving.