- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tsp of curry powder
- 2 Tbsp. Concord Foods Reconstituted Lime Juice
- 1 can pineapple chunks drained
- 2 medium bananas
- 1/2 cup honey
- Cut chicken breasts into 4 equal pieces.
- Combine dressing, Concord lime juice and curry powder in a bowl, add chicken and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours. Just before cooking: peel bananas and cut into 2 inch
- Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
- Thread chicken, pineapple, and bananas alternately on 8 long skewers.
- Stir honey into remaining marinade and brush gently over kebobs.
- Broil or grill, turning and basting often until chicken is golden, about 10 minutes.
This recipe, by Suzanna D. of Florida, won first place in the Entrees Segment of Concord Foods' 2013 Summer Recipe Contest. Click Here for all of the winning recipes.
Category: Main Courses