Turtle Brownies Recipe
Love the taste of caramel and chocolate? Then you need to try this mouth-watering recipe the next time you make brownies.
1 package Concord Foods Caramel Apple Wrap
1 box brownie mix (for 13" x 9" pan – family size)
½ cup chopped pecans, divided
1 tablespoon water
NOTE: Refrigerating Caramel Wrap for 10 - 15 minutes before cutting makes the discs easier to handle.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package. Add ¼ cup of nuts.
- Pour half of batter into prepared 13" x 9" pan.
Top with 4 Caramel Wrap discs, cutting to fit. Cover with rest of batter.
- Bake according to Brownie Mix directions.
- While brownies are baking, place remaining disc and 1 tablespoon water in a glass microwavable container. Place in microwave, covered, on high for 15 second intervals, until water and caramel can be mixed together.
- After the brownies are done cooking, drizzle the caramel and sprinkle remaining nuts over warm brownies. Serve immediately.