07 Apr Regional Sales Manager – Foodservice Distribution – Eastern US
Regional Sales Manager – Foodservice Distribution – Eastern US
Concord Foods, LLC is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager to lead and drive revenues of the Red E Made division. The Manager will lead sales and marketing initiatives in the Eastern US in support of key business strategies. The Manager is responsible for management of existing accounts, working with and growing an existing network of foodservice distributors, and expansion into new geographic regions. The Sales Manager will work closely with sales management, manufacturing, customer service, and R&D to ensure all revenue and customer goals are met. In addition, you will work closely with Concord Foods marketing team in the creation and execution of marketing plans and regional partner programs. Reporting to the Vice President of Industrial Sales, the successful applicant will be a ‘hands-on’ manager and leader.
- Identifying and prospecting for business with Local, Regional, and National Chain Accounts. Establish, contact and present Concord Foods and the Red E Made Division capabilities to new prospects.
- Initiate first contact with key target accounts.
- Develop relationships with existing customers and foodservice distributors while selling new and existing Red E Made products.
- Drive profitable chain account sales growth to attain quotas.
- Able to interface with all facets of the client organization; R&D, Purchasing, Sourcing and Marketing.
- Manage and support an existing foodservice distribution network while sourcing new brokers in expanded geographic areas.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on new initiatives
Required Experience and Capabilities
- 5-10 years of professional experience in selling food products direct and through foodservice distribution.
- Excellent teamwork skills. This is an extremely collaborative position, the ability to work across functional areas is vital to the success of the position.
- Strong problem solving experience. Ability to identify potential problems and pro-actively generate acceptable solutions.
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects and as a member of the team.
- Excellent analytical, organization, project & time management skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- 60% Travel within the Eastern US
Education – Bachelor’s degree required.
We offer an excellent benefits package including: medical/dental/life/STD/LTD/401k and a competitive salary based on experience, and much more. Year end bonus.
Successful candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment physical, background check and drug screen.
Please forward resume in MS Word format with salary requirements to:
Nancy Taylor, Director of Human Resources
Concord Foods LLC
10 Minuteman Way
Brockton, MA 02301