Concord Foods is searching for a detail-oriented and motivated Accounts Receivable/Payroll Specialist.
Payroll Job Duties to include but not limited to:
- Maintains payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data.
- Updates payroll records by entering changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and nontaxable wages.
- Solves payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prior experience working with a payroll system required. Workforce Now experience a plus. Ability to create reports from payroll system.
Accounts Receivable Job Duties:
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Experience working with ERP system a plus
Associates degree or higher in Business Admin. Ability to work a 40-45-hour work week. This is a Non-Exempt position. 2-4 years’ experience preferred
Experience with Payroll systems, ADP Workforce Now a plus, Strong Excel experience: V-Lookup, pivot tables a plus. Strong organizational skills, Accounting, Data Entry Skills, good math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential nature. Food background a plus.