Concord Foods is searching for an experienced Production Mechanics for All Shifts
Positions Available for:
1st Shift 7am-3:30pm
2nd Shift 3:30pm-midnight
3rd Shift 10:30pm-7am
10% pay differential for 2nd Shift and 20% pay differential for 3rd Shift!
- Troubleshoot and resolve any issues with packaging / process equipment
- Properly perform preventive maintenance procedures on all packaging equipment.
- Provide direction and training to maintenance technicians, operators, production supervisors and/or contractors for repair/replacement.
- Coordinate outside resources, such as engineers, service technicians, vendors, designers, suppliers, contractors, etc.
- Assist with developing, planning, scheduling, and implementing capital projects to improve plant performance, productivity, and reliability.
- Participate and execute other duties and projects as assigned
- Knowledge of established preventive maintenance system and Good Manufacturing Practices
- Have a basic understanding to include, but not be limited to the principles of belts, belt drives, chain drives, gearboxes, conveyors, and hydraulic systems as they pertain to packaging.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings.
- Excellent knowledge of Packaging, Processing, and industrial plant equipment
- Ability to test and troubleshoot electrical, packaging, & process equipment
- Experience with PLC’s, servo drives, controls integration, networks, and various controls software platforms
- Ability to work in cooperative atmosphere with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills will be required
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Ability to apply basic math
- Safe use of tools and knowledge of lock out / tag out procedures
- Good Computer skills
- Ability to work on other shifts and work overtime as assigned