Blueberry Gingerbread Loaf with Lime Glaze
- 1 box Concord Foods Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1 ½ cups blueberries
- 1½ tsp. ginger
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon3 tsp. Concord Foods’ Lime Juice
- 3/4 tsp. lime zest
- 1/2 cup non-fat greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1½ Tbsp. light cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Concord Foods’ Lime Juice
- Garnish: Cinnamon and icing sugar to sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9×3 loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine Concord Foods Blueberry Muffin Mix, cinnamon, ginger, lime zest and coconut; mix until combined.
- Mix in greek yogurt, egg, lime juice, oil and coconut milk. Fold in blueberries and pecans.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and for approximately 1 hour (60 minutes) or until a toothpick or cake tester inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Mix softened cream cheese, 3 Tbsp. lime juice and icing sugar together with a whisk.
- Drizzle glaze over top and refrigerate for 5 minutes until glaze is firm. Sprinkle cinnamon and icing sugar on top.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!