Fresh Fruit Salad with Lemon Sherry Dressing
- 1/2 cup Concord Foods Lemon Juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup Dry Sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 quarts of fruit (Any combination that is preferred may be used as long as it measures about 2 quarts for the above dressing recipe.)
- Summer: Strawberries, peaches, blueberries, green grapes, fresh pineapple and melons
- Winter: Apples, pears, oranges and bananas.
- Add all ingredients together and stir until all sugar is dissolved.
- Thirty minutes prior to serving, add mixture to fruit and toss gently.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!