Chicken and Guacamole Spirals
- 1 pouch of Concord Fresh Success Salsa Seasoning Mix
- 1 pouch of Concord Fresh Success Mild Guacamole Mix
- 1 lb of Roma Tomatoes, diced
- ¼ C. Diced Red Onion
- 2 C. Mashed Avocado
- 1 ½ C. Chopped Grilled Chicken
- ½ C. Corn Kernels, drained, rinsed
- 4 Flour Tortillas, 8 – 9”
- ¼ C. Barbecue Sauce
- Combine diced tomatoes and onions and salsa mix. Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Combine mashed avocado with guacamole mix. Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine, chicken, corn, barbeque sauce and ¼ C. salsa.
- Spread 3 tablespoons of guacamole on each tortilla. Spread to the guacamole to the edge of each tortilla
- Spread ½ cup of the chicken mixture evenly over the surface of the guacamole.
- Roll tortilla tightly and place roll seam down on a cutting board and cut into 6 pieces using a serrated knife.
- Plate spirals and top with salsa.
- Serve remaining salsa and guacamole with chips. (optional)
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!