- 1 lb of Roma Tomatoes
- ¼ C. Diced Red Onion
- 1 pouch Concord Fresh Success Salsa Seasoning Mix
- Flour Tortillas, soft taco size
- Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- 2 large Eggs, or more
- Dice Roma tomatoes into ¼” dices. Add diced red onion.
- Combine Salsa Mix with diced tomato and onion. Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Scramble eggs, and cook in preheated skillet pan until done.
- Place scrambled eggs into flour tortilla. Top with 2 tbsp of salsa and cheese.
- Roll tortilla and place burrito seam side done and cut in half.
Serve any remaining salsa with chips, carrots or celery sticks.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!