- 1 – 1 ½ lb baby red or yukon gold potatoes, unpeeled and washed
- 1 ½ teaspoon Concord Fresh Success Bacon & Chive Roasted Potato Seasoning Mix
- ½ cup sour cream
- olive oil
- fresh dill weed (optional)
- thinly sliced green onions (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Combine Seasoning Mix and sour cream. Set aside.
- Halve potatoes crosswise; also cut a thin slice of uncut end so potatoes have a flat base. Brush halved side of potatoes with olive oil. Place potatoes, halved side face down, on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, spinning potatoes after 10 minutes to prevent sticking.
- Top each potato with a dollop of the seasoned sour cream. Garnish with dill or green onions.
>PRINT THIS RECIPE!